Same as MVP Tech, our sister company MVP Systems is involved in providing turnkey security and IT integration as well as cyber security solutions. MVP Systems has partnered Leonardo, one of the top ten global players in Aerospace, Defence and Security and Italy's main industrial company, to develop cybersecurity solutions, technologies and services that guarantee the security of data, networks, and systems for critical infrastructures, government institutions, companies and individuals. In particular, MVP Systems supports all activity phases: risk analysis, design and implementation of security architectures, training for prevention and management of incidents and disaster recovery.
Our Cyber Security Solution Includes:
- Cyber Threat Intelligence such as early warning for data breach, pre-plan attack and hacktivism.
- Socio and Security Threat Intelligence such as brand reputation, socio-optical events monitoring, geo, activism, counter terrorism, law enforcement investigation.
- Analysis of the activities of hacktivist groups operating in the Internet network to detect possible relationships with suspect accounts and/or web activities.
- Real-time monitoring of open sources to control web users' negative opinions towards a company/organization to prevent the planning and deployment of possible threats.
- Fraud Detection Threat Intelligence: anti-phishing, black market monitoring, brand abuse, identity fraud detection.
- Analysis related to credit cards, bank accounts and bitcoin laundry to identify frauds within the cybercrime.
- Semantic analysis of terrorist groups' relationships with suspicious web communities, posts and activities on social networks / public web channels.
- Collecting and archiving of multimedia data (video, audio, documents) coming from heterogeneous sources.
- Ability to recognize logos and corporate look and feel used improperly on unauthorized web sites.
Leonardo is the only company outside the United States to develop and deliver a turn-key cybersecurity capability to NATO for the NCIRC FOC project that ensures the security of information and communications to around 70 NATO sites for a total of 70,000 users.
Please contact us at sales[at]mvp.ae for further details.