Car Parking Management Solution
Every building that experiences significant traffic can benefit from automated or partly automated car parking management solutions. In fact, in places like large residential complexes, corporate offices, hospitals, public places, etc., efficient vehicle parking management is mandatory. Thankfully, due to technological development, there are many flexible vehicle parking solutions like –
/ Access control systems
/ Crash rated barriers
/ Under Vehicle Inspection Systems (UVIS)
/ Traffic lights and controllers
/ Digital parking signage
/ Gate barriers
/ Pay park systems
/ Advanced car park security systems
Why are these technologies useful? Simple tools like car park barriers can not only just ensure the safe and timely entry/exit of vehicles from private premises, but they can also be used to collect statistical information. By collecting this data, car parking managers can answer important questions like –
· How many cars enter/exit the premises?
· What are the peak hours of vehicle traffic?
· Which vehicles enter/exit the premises the most number of times?
Car parking managers can use this data to predict traffic levels in the future. They can take appropriate preparations based on these predictions. Automated and tech-driven car parking management solutions also offer advantages like –
· Lower Staff Expenses: Sure, investing in car parking management technology does come with high upfront costs. But, in the long run, these tools and systems are extremely cost-efficient. They hardly require any maintenance. Plus, building managers don’t have to recruit, train, and employ many vehicle parking operators because most of the parking duties will be managed by these advanced vehicle parking management systems.
· Better Security: By investing in tools like access control systems, crash rated barriers, and under-vehicle scanners, building managers and owners can give their visitors A-level security. These tools eliminate risks like speeding or the transportation of potentially hazardous materials in or out of building premises. Add a highly advanced car park security system to the mix, and the building premises are more secure than ever!
· Maintaining Safe Speeds: The speeds at which vehicles enter and exit building premises need to be managed constantly. Surprisingly, most vehicle drivers are likelier to pay attention to digital parking signages or gate barriers than human operators. That’s mainly because these automated car parking management systems command a sense of authority that’s very hard to dismiss.
· Long-Term Convenience: Smoothly run car park facilities are extremely convenient for all parties. The vehicle owners who park in such well-managed facilities feel safe about their vehicles’ safety and security. The building owners have to spend minimal amounts every month thanks to their long-term investments and still experience a healthy in-flow of vehicles inside their premises.
After installing these systems, only essential and highly qualified staff members and operators will be required on-site. Their tasks will no longer involve opening gates or directing vehicles. They can focus on answering drivers’ queries and fix occasional problems with the parking management tools.
Modern-day Under Vehicle Inspection Systems (UVIS) are portable, can scan vehicle anywhere, and help these operators easily deescalate high-stress situations. Hence, most importantly, these tech-driven parking systems help building owners minimize security threats of all types.
For more on Car Park Management solutions, please click here